Quarantine Content Recommendations
We asked our team at Cazarin Interactive what they have been listening to, reading, and watching to keep themselves busy and their minds active while in quarantine. Here are some of our suggestions and favorites.
– Podcasts –
- Annie and Eddie Keep Talking: My wife and I have enjoyed listening to this offshoot of another show. Two friends process life together as they shelter in place.
- Men In Blazers: I’m a big soccer fan and have always enjoyed listening to Rog, and it’s been no different now hearing his take on the sport and where it’s going.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz: This is a gem of a podcast, and I feel can be enjoyed at any time. Some of my favorite recent listens are the Casey Neistat, Minted, and Allbirds episodes.
– Books –
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand: I started reading this before quarantine but it has served as a good reminder that we haven’t lost the ingenuity of the human mind.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle: I started this book at the beginning of all the changes, and it’s been both a solace and a road-map in spending time just thinking and exploring.
– Movies/TV Shows –
- Anything and everything Bravo!
- High Fidelity
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Insecure – new season started, check it out!
- Food Wars – Japanese Anime
- My Roommate is a Detective – Chinese Sherlock Holmes Series
- Coisa Mais Linda – Brazilian Portuguese Romance on Netflix
- Mr. Sunshine – Korean K-Drama
- La Piovra – Italian Mafia Drama
- Blue Bloods
- Ann with an E
- All American
- Jack Ryan
- Does Instagram Live count?
What podcasts have you been listening to during quarantine?
What books have you been reading during quarantine?
What movies/TV shows have you been watching during quarantine?