Marketing Nurture Program for Your Company
Cazarin Interactive’s solutions don’t come out of a box ready to plug and play. We take pride in identifying your challenges quickly and designing clever strategies to address them.
We have been in business for over 24 years helping customers in the USA and Internationally as well. We know the digital landscape, we know your market and understand your industry.
The following services are billed on an hourly basis unless a quote for a specific project has been provided for you.
Marketing nurture Program Monthly Suggestions
SEO - Organic
Search Engine Optimization Basic
Content Review and changes
5 hours monthly
7 hours monthly
Search Engine Optimization
Premium Blogs and Postings
12 hours monthly
Basic Updates to the site
3 hours monthly
Updates and Support Standard Adding pages
6.25 hours monthly
Facebook Campaign OR Google Ads Campaign
7 hours monthly + Ads expense
Facebook Campaign AND Google Ads Campaign
10 hours monthly + Ads expense
Facebook Campaign, Google Ads and LinkedIN Campaign
15 hours monthly + Ads expense
LinkedIn Influencer Campaign
Posts to LinkedIn
10 hours monthly
Review and Invigoration
50 Hours Total
Strategic Marketing Plan
Plan to be implemented to achieve specific goals for the company
50 hours Total
Up to 20 pages – NO catalog
100 hours Total
Marketing Materials for Sales Force
1 Video 1 PDF Brochure Zoom Background Email Signature
plus $495 one time expenses for the video
Marketing Campaign on 2 different Social Media channels
100 hours monthly
Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign - Complete
Marketing Campaign on 4 different Social Media channels
20 hours monthly
Cold Email Campaign
Sending 10,000 prospects monthly an offer.
Providing monthly reporting.
plus $495 monthly expenses for the data
Consulting and fine tuning
50 hours total
Block of Time
For unexpected Items within the year.
Tradeshow – materials, events, consulting, Project Management Reporting
50 hours total
Cazarin’s block of time entitles the customer to a reduced rate of services and higher priority within our production schedules.
- 12 month commitment: Commitment is made for a minimum of 12 months and will automatically renew unless a cancellation is made on the 11th month.
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Customer can upgrade or downgrade programs, the 12 month commitment will start again at the time of the switch.
- Agreement: The original signed Technical Professional services agreement applies entirely except for the payment section which is detailed on this agreement.
- Services: Hours may be applied to any Cazarin services.
- Additional time required for your project (beyond block of time hours) will be billed at Cazarin’s standard hourly rate ($150).
- Hours expire at the end of 1 calendar year from the time of purchase.
- Cancellation: If a customer cancels the Web Nurture time a refund will be made for the unused hours after 1 month of the cancellation. Used hours will be billed at the regular rate of $150 instead of the special price and a fee of 2 times the monthly fee will be assessed to the customer to remove extra software enhancements installed.
- Support: Cazarin customers have access to on-line 24-hour Customer
Support Center (www.cazarin.net) , which provides the following resources:
- Track hour usage and completed tasks
- Request changes/updates to your website, using your block of time hours (Requests are sent directly to your project manager)
- Request quotes for items that may require additional time
- Manage usernames, passwords and system access of your staff