Configuring Windows Phone Email
- Go to the Settings app
- Select email & accounts
- Tap on your email account name
- Change Incoming Mail Server to “mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM”
Replace YOURDOMAIN.COM with your company’s domain name. This is the same as the text behind the @ symbol in your email address.
- Change Outgoing Mail Server to “mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM”
- Verify “Outgoing server requires authentication” and “Use the same user name and password for sending mail” are both selected
- Verify that your username is set to your full email address
- Please save the settings
For more information on Ports please see the Email Ports Listing.
Please contact us if you have any questions about how to configure Windows Phone Email.
No thanks, I know how I rank against my competitors.