How to Set Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode
Newer versions of Internet Explorer may require a setting on the local computer to view some sites. This is called Compatibility View Settings. It allows the browser to open and present the website using common methods. We are finding this very common with some Content Management systems.
- Go to the website that you are having trouble logging into, for example https://webmail.cazarin.com
- Before signing in, click the Gear icon (at the top right) of Internet Explorer window; usually just underneath the close “X”
- Click “Compatibility View Settings”
- The website will listed in the “add this website” field
- Click the Add button and then click Close.
Note when you click only the domain information appears in the list (e.g. “cazarin.com”) The website will refresh and you’ll be able to use your site normally.