Marketing Program Leaders
Launching A New Product, Launching A New Service, Implementing A Marketing Plan
Marketing Program Leaders are our account leaders who must be capable of providing marketing planning, program oversight, management, and the ability to communicate results to executive level staff within companies. Managing people, vendors, departments, and budgets are key professional skills we are looking for in this position.
As a high-level representative of our marketing firm, we require the Marketing Program Leaders have experience in creating a marketing plan and strategy, as well as the implementation of marketing initiatives and activities. Ensuring projects are on track for completion and able to address any concerns that arise in the business partnership is an essential competence required to be successful as a Marketing Program Leader.
Specifically, they should:
- Led development of a proposal to secure budget or carry out a marketing strategy.
- Managed a budget of some significance—either for a project or a department
- Managed people—either for a project or as a direct manager
- Managed outside vendors and resources
- Have experience in creating a plan for a program, initiative, or ongoing marketing activities
- Can show quantitative results that they had ownership of (or were significant contributors to)
- Worked in one of the following industries:
- SaaS Software
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Healthcare