Welcome to ShareFile!
Once you have been granted access to a ShareFile account, you will receive an email with a link to activate your user account.
Note: You may have been sent a request to download or upload a file without being sent any login information. If this is the case, there is no need to enter a user name and password.
- Using the boxes next to files and folders in the ShareFile account, select the files and folders you wish to download and click Download. To download an individual file, you can also click the file name.
- Depending on your web browser, you may see the file name displayed on the bottom of your screen, or a pop-up will appear prompting you to save or open the file. Select to save or open the file.
- If you choose to open the file rather than save, you can save the file to your computer once it is open.
- Enter a folder by clicking its title on the Home screen.
- Click Upload Files.
- Click Choose Files and then select the files from your computer that you would like to upload.
- Click Upload Files.
Note: You can upload files up to 10 GB in size using the Java upload tool. You can switch your upload tool to Java by clicking the link provided in the paragraphs above the upload box.
In the Favorite Folders tab, click the star to the left of a folder to display it under your Favorite Folders tab. By selecting only the folders you use most to include in Favorite Folders, you can find and access these folders more easily.
You can remove a folder from the Favorite Folders tab at any time by clearing the star to the left of its name in either the Folders or Favorite Folders tab.
Your ShareFile Inbox allows you to easily find the links to download or upload files that have been sent to you through ShareFile without searching your email inbox.
Click Inbox in the sidebar of your Folder screen. Your Inbox has two tabs: Files Sent to Me and Requested from Me. Each tab holds a record of the download and request links sent to the email address you use to log in to ShareFile.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about other features of our NoSpam service.